Benefits of an IAAO Membership
IAAO members qualify for a wide array of valuable benefits designed to increase professional knowledge and career opportunities.
A detailed listing of the resources and services available to IAAO members can be found in the Member Resource Guide.
IAAO member benefits
- The IAAO Personal Development Portal which provides free online classes in management and productivity to enhance soft skills needed on the job
- Full access to the IAAO Library with physical and/or electronic access to thousands of books, articles and government documents as well as linked databases, survey results and other important resources (including help from library staff to find any needed information related to property valuation and tax policy)
- Registration discounts on IAAO’s webinars, seminars and Annual Conference to learn best practices, hear about trends and find ways to connect with others in the industry
- Discounted member prices on IAAO books and multimedia in the Marketplace
- A 10% discount on the McKISSOCK online USPAP course
- The opportunity to earn an IAAO professional designation or become accredited
- Scholarships and grants for those needing help with membership dues and education costs
- The ability to share information with colleagues from around the world in the AssessorNET online community
- Subscriptions to the monthly magazine, Fair & Equitable, biannual Journal of Property Tax Assessment and Administration and semi-monthly electronic newsletter, Assessing Info
- Access to an online Member Directory with a variety of search options to help members find the people they need
- Leadership opportunities through service as an IAAO Representative, committee volunteer or Executive Board member
- The ability to access your Unofficial IAAO Transcript from the IAAO website
- Discounts on Duplicate Certificates and Official Transcripts
- Member discounts available at a number of national firms
- International recognition in the Awards Program
- Unique ways for members age 40 and under grow professionally and gain recognition through the U40 Leadership Lab
- Retired and Lifetime status for those who are long-time members and meet qualifications
One of the most important member benefits is complete access to all of the information found within IAAO's website. If you are a member and need login assistance for a members-only area, please click here.
If you are not an IAAO member, join now! Start receiving benefits today.