Personal Development Training
IAAO is offering free online personal development training courses to members from LocalGovU
as a benefit that is included with your IAAO Membership.
Through IAAO's Personal Development Portal, members will have access to training created with adult learning styles in mind, and each program is timed for one short session, usually 25 to 35 minutes. More than 20 programs in the areas of management and productivity are being offered.
The following steps will assist you in navigating to the IAAO Personal Development Portal:
- Click the link below and you will be directed to the Personal Development Portal.
- Once at the Personal Development Portal sign in page, sign in with the User Name and Password that was provided to you.
- Please Note: You will not be using your IAAO website credentials to sign into this portal.
- Once you are signed in you will be directed to the Personal Development Portal welcome page. From the welcome page you will be able to view all available courses, review any in-progress courses, and access completion certificates.
- Please Note: You will not earn IAAO Continuing Education Credits for online training's.
IAAO Personal Development Portal
In addition to the current programs available, IAAO is continuing to work with LocalGovU to review potential additional programs for use by members. LocalGovU has extensive experience working with cities, counties and industry groups to provide high quality training that reduces liability and mitigates risk.
Clicking on the portal link will direct you away from the IAAO website. Questions and concerns in regards to the on-line personal development training's or any of the other LocalGovU offerings should be directed to LocalGovU's Customer Service staff at (866) 845-8887. You may also use email them at email@example.com.