For Associate Member
WILLIAM A. BIRKLE, AAS
IAAO Leadership Activities & Participation
- Awarded Verne W. Pottorff, CAE - Professional Designee of the Year (2010)
- Communications Committee – member
- Member Services Committee – member
- Scholarship Committee – Chair
- Local Host Committee – Co-chair
- IAAO Representative – (12 years)
- Professional Designee Advisor – (14 years)
- Numerous IAAO courses and workshops
Develop and bolster IAAO membership, especially Associate memberships. Fresh ideas and new perspectives are required to develop and enhance existing practices.
I view this position as an ambassador between the Executive Board and the associate members. With no personal agenda, I will represent you and your voice can be heard again.
- Deputy Assessor – Warren Twp., Marion Co., Indianapolis (1992-1995)
- Chief Deputy Assessor - Warren Twp., Marion Co., Indianapolis (1996-2001)
- Elected Assessor - Warren Twp., Marion Co., Indianapolis (2002-2006)
- Appraisal Project Supervisor – Tyler Technologies (2007-Present)
- Certified Level III Indiana Assessor-Appraiser
Local Leadership Activities
- Indiana Chapter of IAAO (ICIAAO) – President;
- Vice President; Area-Vice President; (1999-Present)
- ICIAAO Member of the Year – (2006)
- As President of ICIAAO, negotiated contract between the chapter and the State of Indiana to provide IAAO courses for assessing officials paid for by the state.
- Assisted state oversight agency in developing new Level III designation requiring IAAO courses: 101, 102, 300, 400, and Workshop 151.
Please allow me to represent you and advance our ideas for the betterment of IAAO.