Online Self-Study Courses
To access information about course topics, click the Course Name in the table below. Please note that when you enroll in an IAAO self-study course, you take the course at your own pace and without instructor support. These courses are not AQB approved. Please check with your local jurisdiction for eligibility.
- You must cancel a course in writing and on the same day as the course purchase date. To cancel a course, please send an email to email@example.com.
- If IAAO receives a cancellation request after the date of purchase, the IAAO will not issue a refund.
- Computer web camera with microphone (Equipment will be required for the exam)
- A calculator is required
- Current version of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- Current version of Adobe Flash
- If accessing the course using a mobile device, it must be a large-screen device such as an iPhone 6+ or iPad
For a list of frequently asked questions and answers about taking an online self-study course, please visit the FAQ page!
If you need assistance or have questions about any of the items on this page, please contact the Professional Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-701-8100. Office hours are 8:00 am–5:00 pm CST.