2020 Annual Conference Early Registration Open
Attendees interested in registering as an attendee or guest for the 2020 IAAO Annual Conference prior to December 31, 2019 may do so online
. Hotel room reservations, single day registration, and purchase of Closing Banquet and other events will be offered beginning in March. Registration fees for members are $645 and $845 for nonmembers. Guest registration is $300.
Submit your presentation ideas for the conference!
Interested in presenting at the 2020 IAAO Annual Conference in Denver? The Call for Presentations
is now open. The submission deadline is Jan. 31, but anyone interested is encouraged to submit presentation ideas as soon as possible. Registration discounts of up to $200 may be available to presenters.
IAAO Board of Directors election results released
Voting for the 2020 IAAO Board of Directors ended on November 15 and members elected the following candidates to the IAAO Board of Directors.
- Greg McHenry, AAS, Appraiser, Riley County Appraiser's Office, Manhattan, Kansas
- L. Wade Patterson, County Assessor (retired), Garfield County, Oklahoma
Region 1 Director
- Dinah L. Kilgore, Executive Director/ Chief Appraiser, El Paso Central Appraisal District, El Paso, Texas
Region 2 Director
- William Healey, RES, Chief Assessor, City of Lewiston, Maine
Region 3 Director
- G. Cecil Jackson, Jr., RES, AAS, Tax Director, Gaston County, North Carolina
Proposed standard on Data Quality exposed
The IAAO Data Quality Standard Task Force recently completed the draft Standard on Data Quality
and the IAAO Board of Directors approved its released for exposure. The IAAO Standard on Data Quality (the "Standard") is intended to provide a common reference framework for the use of data in the process of assessment or mass appraisal ("Assessment") of real property.
2020 Conference Registration Open
Submit a presentation for conference
Proposed standard on Data Quality Exposed